Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cervical Neck/ Upper Back Pain help

A while back I was really struggling with upper back pain.   I felt like someone was sticking a hot poker right through my back between my shoulder blades.   Nothing relieved it...not muscle relaxers or pain pills.  It was terrible.   My MRI showed that I had 5 bulging discs and some narrowing of the spinal chord.   All of them were considered minor.   What????   Why in the world am I hurting so bad? If this is minor, I would certainly hate to see what major spine problems feel like!!!  

I was tested and poked and prodded and even shocked by these little electrodes (torture I call it) by a couple of different neural surgeons, and they finally sent me for three epidural injections.   I know that these injections have helped, but I still was suffering some pain.   One night I was searching on youtube to find anything that would help me and I ran upon this video which has made a HUGE difference.   I do the exercises every day....and I feel the pain ease right away.  

On the off chance that this can help someone else, I thought I would post the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmgBB2qYx9g

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you've been going through so much pain, but I sure am glad you are finding some relief!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I am doing much better with the exercises :)

    ReplyDelete