Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Update of 2014 Resolutions

1. Read 100 Books in 2014  I have read 69 books so far this year   Check them out on pinterest!  http://www.pinterest.com/kathywood1/read-100-books-in-2014/ I am still behind on this goal.   

2. Brain Training Games on Kindle J.  Hey! Goals can be fun J.  I continue to play Words With Friends. Come and play me (ksw1963).   I also play Ruzzle. I had to replace my kindle, and my candy crush game got set back to 0 as a result :(.   Seriously not motivated to get into that again.  I have downloaded a new app to teach me Spanish...so I've been working on that a little bit.   

Stature: 
1. Lose any amount of weight.  I have lost 0 lbs this month. :(.   That is the first time in a over a year that I haven't lost anything.   I am down 38 lbs for the year and 67 lbs since last September.  

2.  Beat my 2013 step average/day (6828 steps/day)  In October, I averaged 5338 steps/day.  I am still not doing well here.     I have averaged  6965 steps for the year so far. Uh oh....getting too close to last years step count.  Must start walking more!  I am still technically meeting the goal.

Spiritual: 

1. Read through the New Testament  I am behind a couple of days.  I'm going to catch up today.   

2. Come up with a system to pray intentionally for people (prayer journal) and then do it.
On track  

3.  Continue to make progress on writing the scripture in my own hand.  I have not done this in October.  In September I started writing Micah, but I haven't gotten very far.     In addition to last years books(Genesis, James, Nehemiah, Proverbs, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, Habakuk, Obadiah,  Titus, Jude,   Hosea, and 1 John), this year I have written Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and 1 Thessalonians and 2 Thessalonians.

Social:
1.  Make lunch dates 1/month with one of the ladies from the church with the intent of building a relationship.  
I continue with Mommy and Me Play Day at our church and meet with the ladies every Friday.   
2. Entertain in my own home 1/month.   
We had family in to stay for a few days...great time!  

Dream:

1.  Save money for a trip to Israel.  Research and plan the trip.  
I decided to not go on the Israel trip last month and so I used the money that have been saving for a car seat and stroller for the baby and a new vacuum cleaner.   I have about 76 dollars left in this fund.   

1 comment:

  1. You are continuing to do great on meeting your goals! Way to go, Kathy! And congrats on the 67 pounds gone so far - that is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete