Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Grandbaby's 1st Birthday "Fun on the Farm"

I am finally getting around to posting this blog about Michael's first birthday party six months late! Oh well....better late than never :).  I can't believe how fast his first year went, and how much he has grown!   I sure love that boy!  Because I had decorated his nursery at my house with cows, I decided to use cow in my expanded theme of "Fun on the farm."


52 Pictures of Michael and Cow that I took each week of his life


I have a chalkboard on my mantle, and I made a birthday board all about the birthday boy! 



Play baby chickens in rice cereal for sensory play. 
The Pig Pen....love this pig idea that I got off pinterest.  

The Party Room

The Tablescape
What is a farm without produce?

Free clip art in Dollar Tree frames and bath toys

Picture Books to enjoy at the party


Favorite Cow Stuffy he has had since birth and more
clipart in Dollar Tree frames. 


Fisher Price Barn was our present to him, and also served
as decoration. 



We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and had farm fresh food! 
High Chair Decor for the Birthday Boy
Birthday Boy and His Smash Cake,  I made him a simple spice cake
with cool whip frosting.  
All Dressed Up for the Farm in his overalls and plaid!

Operation 1st Birthday was a success!  

No comments:

Post a Comment